Rumpke Will be Your New Exclusive Service Provider Effective March 2, 2020
GENERAL SERVICE GUIDELINES
Place trash and recycling curbside the evening before your service day. The driver will not be able to complete the route if unscheduled or unacceptable materials are placed at the curb or in your cans. Regarding recycling, please DO NOT bag your recyclables. Leave your items loose in the container. See reverse side to learn what can be recycled.
- Standard Service Option ($19.65 per month): All residents will receive a 95-gal. trash cart and a 65-gal. recycling cart. Residents may request a smaller, 65- gal. trash cart. Please sign up by Jan. 31, 2020 for service starting March 2, 2020. Bulk service is included with this option.
- Bag (Limited) Service Option: A bag program is available for a monthly rate of $7. Bags are sold in rolls of 10 at $25.40 per roll and may be purchased by calling Rumpke. A 65-gal. recycling cart is inlcuded with this service option. Residents can change services after the first 90 days by calling 1-800-828-8171, but please be advised a $15 exchange fee applies per container. Bulk collection service is available for an extra fee.
- Need More Space? Additional containers are $3 per month with a $15 delivery fee and may be rented by contacting Rumpke at 1-800-828-8171.
• Bulk item and extra trash pickups are included with the standard service option. Customers that sign up for the bag program will have a bulk rate of $10 per item. Pickups occur on your regular service day and must be scheduled 24 hours in advance by contacting Rumpke. Examples: appliances, carpet, furniture, large toys.
• Fabric & Upholstered Items: Please wrap all fabric and upholstered items such as furniture, mattresses and box springs in plastic.
Please Recycle the Following Items:
Please place your recycling container at the curb the evening before your scheduled collection day. Items should be placed loose into recycling container. make your recycling efforts count and leave out plastic bags, batteries and clothing. Visit www.rumpke.com for more recycling dos and don'ts.
WHO IS RUMPKE?
Rumpke is a family-owned waste and recycling company that has provided services to residents and businesses throughout the region for more than 85 years. Today, Rumpke ranks among the largest service providers in the country. More than 300 communities throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, including Cincinnati and Columbus, rely on Rumpke for reliable weekly service.
- » If the holiday falls on a weekday before your regular service day, collection will be delayed one day.
- » If the holiday falls on Saturday or Sunday, collection will NOT be delayed.
- » Visit www.rumpke.com for holiday schedules and weather updates.
• New Year’s Day
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day • Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day
• Christmas Day